Re: [WriteLog] Insert/Plus key assignments

To: Rick <RickPalio@att.net>, 'Don Hill AA5AU' <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Insert/Plus key assignments
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:31:19 -0700
DigiRite/WriteLog handle WW Digi perfect.  Select WW Digi in WriteLog and Grid
Square only in DigiRite.73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Rick <RickPalio@att.net> Date: 8/15/19
07:51  (GMT-08:00) To: 'Don Hill AA5AU' <aa5au@bellsouth.net>,
writelog@contesting.com Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Insert/Plus key assignments
Anybody have any ideas what we can do for a log for the WW Digi contest in
aweek?DigiRite works fine but has no contest module.NA-VHF log has the fields
but will not score the contest.Has writelog left us out in the cold.
??Rick/WU6W________________________________From: WriteLog
<writelog-bounces@contesting.com> on behalf of Don Hill
AA5AU<aa5au@bellsouth.net>Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 7:42:44 PMTo:
writelog@contesting.com <writelog@contesting.com>Subject: Re: [WriteLog]
Insert/Plus key assignmentsI don't know if you can use shifted keys in the
special aDid you try something like
this?SendCallExchangeKey=Shift+F3orSendCallExchangeKey=Shift+F03orSendCallExchangeKey=MessageShift03---I
 see references to shifted keys in the INI file. They are shown like
this:[KeyboardShortcuts]Shift+F11=MessageShiftPh11Shift+F09=MessageShiftPh09Shift+F08=MessageShiftPh08Shift+F07=MessageShiftPh07Shift+F06=MessageShiftPh06Shift+F05=MessageShiftPh05Shift+F04=MessageShiftPh04Shift+F03=MessageShiftPh03Shift+F02=MessageShiftPh02Shift+F01=MessageShiftPh11Shift+Alt+F10=CWFaster2ndRadioShift+Alt+F09=CWSlower2ndRadioShift+PAGEDOWN=CWLigherWeightingShift+PAGEUP=CWHeavierWeightingThese
 next two are interesting and shows the possibility that it might
work?DECIMAL=MessageShift07F01=MessageShiftPh03Let us know what you find.73,
Don AA5AU-----Original Message-----From: WriteLog
[mailto:writelog-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of KenK6MRSent: Monday,
August 12, 2019 6:29 PMTo: writelog@contesting.comSubject: [WriteLog]
Insert/Plus key assignmentsVersion 12.42GQuestion about using the
SendCallExchangeKey and QrzFunctionKey assignmentsin the .ini file
[Configuration] section.I want to assign one of the shifted F-keys to these
functions.  I can getthe unshifted F keys to work, but having trouble with the
shifted messages.I tried indexing the F key by 20 but that doesn't seem to
work.Is it possible to use shifted F keys with these?Ken
K6MR_______________________________________________WriteLog mailing
 on the web:
mailing
listWriteLog@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/writelogWriteLog