Re: [WriteLog] WAE CW Help!!

To: "'Salvatore Ted K2QMF'" <k2qmf@juno.com>, "'Writelog Reflector'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WAE CW Help!!
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:54:25 -0400
I asked for this same thing several years ago and Wayne added it.  Used it a
lot last weekend.

When you have the QTC Send dialog open, there are 3 buttons near the bottom.
They are labeled F, G, H.  Yeah, not obvious.  But, clicking on F sends the
time, G sends the call, and H sends the number for the selected QTC.

Another trick is that you can use the "+" key to send the next QTC.  Saves
having to click with the mouse each time.

Randy K5ZD