Re: [WriteLog] TS-890 DVK

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] TS-890 DVK
From: Steve Forst via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 23:53:57 -0400
Problem solved. With no specific TS-890 choice under rig selection, I had been using the generic Kenwood, but found that the rig would not QSY when clicking on a packet spot. Selecting TS-2000 solved that problem, but I still had the generic [Kenwood_Commands] in the ini file. When I made the rig selection and the heading in the ini file match, the DVK worked as expected.

Steve KW3A