Re: [WriteLog] Hiram Percy Maxim Birthday Celebration

To: WriteLog@contesting.com, Dana Roode K6NR <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Hiram Percy Maxim Birthday Celebration
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 17:47:28 +0000 (UTC)
 I don't know why the General DXCC or DXpedition module wouldn't work.
Personally I don't plan on using /150.
For those operating the WW-DIGI Contest this weekend, I would recommend NOT
using /150 since WSJT-X claims non-standard calls will not work in contest mode.
73, Don AA5AU
    On Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 11:31:32 PM CDT, Dana Roode K6NR