[WriteLog] Digirite crashes

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Digirite crashes
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 16:55:59 -1000
Where do you get 12.43?  12.42G is what I have and that's what's on the
download page as being the "latest".

For the Cabrillo, I used Notepad++ to delete the S/N columns. Easy to do if
you have that editor (free). Thankfully the data is lined up in nice
columns. Easy to read for us humans and easy to edit. Thanks!

I had several digirite crashes. They occurred at the start of a TX cycle.
"Unhandled exception has occurred..."
"Wave TXDevice no HWAVEOUT"

I have the full detail report if anyone wants to see it. Since I've not
heard of anyone else with this problem I assume it has something to do with
me (personally :-)  I did shower earlier.

It didn't happen very often .. maybe every 50 QSOs rough guess.It happened
enough times that I was using it as "well, I guess it's time for a band /
mode change anyway". Simply close, then re-open and off and running again
.. for a while.

Winderz 10 ver 1903
WL 12.42G
Digirite 1.1.23

Using microHAM codec (soundcard) in a DigiKeyer II box.
uRouther 9.2.0

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU