[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.43 now available

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog 12.43 now available
From: "Steve Woodruff" <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 08:47:29 -0400
Hi Folks,

WriteLog version 12.43 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the full
version of WriteLog since Sept 2018.
If you are running an earlier version, go here to purchase a new registration
code: http://writelog.com/ordering

New in version 12.43 since 12.42:

* WW Digi Cabrillo update.
* ADIF export Mode before Submode.
* Support digital modes in IC-7610, IC-7300, IC-7410, IC-7100 drivers.
* Fix K3’s RC-1101 support for VFOA/VFOB broken in 12.41

For more information, read the help file in WriteLog.

12.43 upgrade installers are available here:
http://writelog.com/downloads/writelog-versions

Updating to 12.43 does not automatically update the necessary multiplier files.
You must also File/update-data-files in WriteLog to download them. For anyone
choosing to run WriteLog without upgrading, you still want to
File/update-data-files in WriteLog to get the multiplier updates.

Also available now is an updated DigiRite: https://writelog.com/digirite --
However, these updates predate the many useful comments posted on experiences
in the WW Digi Contest. We are still sorting through those.

One final note about support this week -- support is always provided as
available, this isn't my full time job but I make an effort to get to your
tickets in a timely manner.  This week in South Carolina we're tracking
hurricane Dorian and there is a possibility that we'll need to evacuate.  If
that happens, it will be quit hard for me to respond to support tickets this
week until we're back on the coast.  Please bear with me.  :)

Thanks,

Steve N9OH