[WriteLog] IARU Prefill Exchange from ADI not working if I select calls

To: writelog@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] IARU Prefill Exchange from ADI not working if I select calls from either the Bandmap or Cluster Spot windows
From: Steve Nordahl via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 16:04:07 +0000 (UTC)
I discovered a problem that I just can't seem to resolve.

I have no problem entering IARU HQ stations direct in the entry window and
tabbing over and having it show the correct preset exchange. The problem is
when I click on HQ stations in either the Bandmap window or off the Cluster
Spot window. When using either of those two, it enters the call, country, and
actual zone only but not the prefill exchange in the Zone section. Using this
method it fails to read the prefill from adi.

So far, the only way I've found to correct the entry is to backspace through
the entry window and leave the callsign. Then, tab right again, and it then
reads from the prefill and shows the correct prefill exchange info for that HQ
station..

Is there some setting I've missed?? Is this a bug?? Did it work in the past
versions? Using the newest version 12.51H

Let me know.. It's kind of a pain to go through all this backspacing to correct
the call information

Steve Nordahl, NS3L
Nazareth, Pa.