[WriteLog] SO2R, Writelog and Navigator.

To: "navigator-interface@groups.io" <navigator-interface@groups.io>, WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R, Writelog and Navigator.
From: Mike Streeter via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 20:46:10 +0000 (UTC)
I have been running RTTY using Writelog and Navigators for a very long time,
but have been unsuccessful in many attempts to set up to operate as SO2R using
my stations. I have two Elecraft K3's, two Navigators and I want to use only
one PC so I don't have to use 2 keyboards and monitors. (K3's set to FSK-D).
Each radio has its own tower and yagi so I don't need automatic band switching.
I am able to run RTTY on each radio individually on the PC but when I set up
Writelog to for SO2R and  try to run SO2R the Navigators will not work as I
think they should. I have 8 ports assigned to station 1 and 8 different ports
assigned to station 2.
Over the years I have become very familiar with changing port settings and
other peculiarities of rtty but this one baffles me.
I suspect that no-one has yet done this successfully, if any one has please let
me know how to configure the software and Navigators.
Thanks for reading, Mike, WM5DX.