Re: [WriteLog] CW Problems.

To: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>, WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW Problems.
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 07:30:47 -0700
Hi, Gordon.What does "keys and stays keyed" mean?  PTT or CW keying?  Which CW
generation method is selected in WL?73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: Gordon LaPoint
<gordon.lapoint@gmail.com> Date: 5/2/21  06:48  (GMT-08:00) To: WriteLog
<writelog@contesting.com> Subject: [WriteLog] CW Problems. Hi,    I'm setup for
the NEQP, SSB works fine.  when I switch to CW the radio keys and stays keyed,
can not find what I have setup wrong.Radio - Kenwood TS590sg   Ports set to
COM18 115200  - works fine, tracks radio frequency/modeCW - COM 7  DTR= CW
RTS= PTTCW Options:PTT Control (CW Mode ONLY)   None (QSK)   selected (tried
"as specified in Ports", no difference)PTT to CW delay 0PC generates sends CW
space on startup  - Checked  (also tried unchecked - no difference.What else
should I check?This used to work, so don't know what changed except upgraded to
12.59F , so downgraded to 12.56c, no change.The same hardware setup works with
N1MM and DX Labs, so I know the hardware is good!!!!Thanks,Gordon -
 on the web:  http://www.writelog.com/