Re: [WriteLog] CW problem

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW problem
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 08:38:35 -1000
In my earlier post about my remote problems, I noted that Winkeyer2 fails
with my old Winkeyer. I thought it was because the Winkeyer is OLD but I
have no idea how old since I'm not the original owner. I know it worked a
few months ago with 12.59 (?) but it was useless with 12.61. Fortunately,
Winkeyer - not Winkeyer2 - works fine. Thanks for that observation.

73, Alan  AD6E