Re: [WriteLog] did recent Writelog versions fix some Digirite issues?

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, "digirite@groups.io" <digirite@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] did recent Writelog versions fix some Digirite issues?
From: Keith Beebe W3KB <keith@w3kb.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 20:26:46 +0000
Used DigiRite stable version 2.2.2.11 and Writelog 12.61E in the contest.

Worked very well here.

Agree with the comment:  "A really really nice tool for contesting!"

Keith W3KB

Keith Beebe W3KB
Past President, Frankford Radio Club (FRC)
Member, FRC Board of Directors
Section Manager, FRC Central PA Section
Club Log Administrator, FRC League
(Email) keith@w3kb.net