Need help with ADMS-1C software...

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Need help with ADMS-1C software...
From: davecove@MICROSOFT.com (David Covert)
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 1996 09:33:52 -0700
Well, maybe not with the software...
I can download from my FT50R, save files, and all that stuff, but...

I can't upload. I downloaded the config, modified it somewhat, and saved
it to disk.
When I try to upload it to the unit, the FT50R says 'WAIT' until I press
OK on the
upload dialog. Then the unit says 'CERR'.

I have tried to upload several dozen times now with no luck.
I have tried both Win95 and WinNT on two different computers.
Anyone else ever run into this? Anyone else ever solved it?

Dave Covert

...Particle Man, Particle Man, doin' the things a particle can...
                                           They Might Be Giants