** New Amateur Radio Reflector **

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: ** New Amateur Radio Reflector **
From: ke7gh@primenet.com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 15:22:22 +-100
Announcing the newest amateur radio mailing list:

BitBucket is a mailing list (reflector) devoted to
specialized amateur radio communication techniques.

       -SSTV, ATV, FAX, APT, DSP
       -Packet, Pactor, GTOR, Clover, RTTY
       -R/C, Telemetry, Balloons, Rockets, Robotics
       -homebrew, modifications, interfacing, widgets, etc

To subscribe, send email with body of message SUBSCRIBE bitbucket
   majordomo@primenet.com

TO:      majordomo@primenet.com
SUBJECT:
BODY:    SUBSCRIBE bitbucket

As we encourage the free exchange of ideas, if you pay for
email service by the byte you may want to consider carefully
before subscribing.

BitBucket has NO organizational sponsors (I pay for it myself).

Brian ke7gh@primenet.com >or< http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh