[Yaesu] CLAR probs on MP

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] CLAR probs on MP
From: kf3p@cais.cais.com (Tyler G Stewart )
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 06:03:55 -0000
Hi, Bill.  Yes, I've noticed the same thing here a few times.  I havent
figured out
whether it's RF induced or not, but it only seems to happen to me if I turn
the knob
fairly fast.  I also dont recall seeing it happen if there werent any other
TX's operating
nearby...  I dont think Yaesu knows anything about it, but I've got to call
them this
week anyway, so I'll nose around a bit.

73, Tyler K3MM

PS, I've turned up the sensitivity on the CLAR control and it doesnt seem
to do
it anymore....it mostly seemed to happen when I tweaked it fast...which
might be
a design problem.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>