[Yaesu] FT101EE questions!

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT101EE questions!
From: drasmussen@eosintl.com (Donald Rasmussen)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 14:38:25 -0800
Hello all,

I just bought a XF-30C Cw filter, which I was told was the only Cw filter
available for the FT101. Can anyone give me any information about this
filter, width, etc.? I've also purchased a FT101EE that has yet to come in,
can anyone fill me in on what to expect with respect to potential maintence
after all of these years?

Thanks es 73's
Don Rasmussen
drasmussen@eosintl.com

P.S. I've also ordered the matching Landliner patch...

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/yaesufaq.html
Problems:                 ke7gh@contesting.com