[Yaesu] DSP Transmit

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] DSP Transmit
From: Fatchett.Mike@tci.com (Fatchett, Mike)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 10:12:27 -0700
This may sound dumb but is the DSP transmit enable by the menu setting
or by the EDSP button on the front?

I just bought my 1000MP last week.  So far I think it is an excellent
radio.  K0GU and I compared it against his 1000D with a Timwave 599.  It
was very difficult to pick a clear winner.  Each radio showed the
ability to pull weak signals out of the noise.  The peak feature on the
1000D still hard to beat, but the MP with the DSP compared well.  I
guess the true test will come when we try some EME with the MP.

Mike
W0MU

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html