[Yaesu] FT-990

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-990
From: jsliva@ultranet.com (John C. Sliva)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 20:37:19 +0000
Hi OM,
I see you are using the FT-990. How do you like it? I have here an Icom
761, which I like, but gives me PLL/VCO problems every 2 years or so!
The 990 looks to be a good replacement for it. Do you have the 250Hz
filter? Can the antenna tuner be made to work on receive? What can you
compare the 990 to (IC-761, etc.,...)? Would appreciate hearing back
from you when you get a chance! My TNX in advance!

73, WA1GOS (John Sliva)

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.primenet.com/~ke7gh/yaesu.html