[Yaesu] 6JS6C's

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 6JS6C's
From: drasmussen@eosintl.com (Donald Rasmussen)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 10:08:52 -0800
Hello all,

I've purchased an unmatched set of NOS 6JS6C's (4) which were manufactured
by NEC for various other manufacturers. I intend to install them in my
FT101EE when it becomes necessary. Does anyone know if the pair that go into
the radio need to be screened for compatibility first, or are the tolerances
on this brand usually close enough to simply plug in and neutralize?

Thanks,
Don Rasmussen WB8YQJ/6
San Diego, Ca.

--