[Yaesu] Yaesu Item for Sale

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu Item for Sale
From: kc2x@nebula.ispace.com (Steve Sacco KC2X)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 97 20:39:51 -0500
Hi everyone.

I've been helping a friend sell off an estate.

The deal for the Yaesu speakers fell through.  I also made a mistake on the
model of one of them, and also, I've had a chance to inspect them more
carefully as to condition.

Bottom line: I have the following Yaesu speakers for sale:

SP-102 external speaker for the FT-102.  This model has the built-in audio
filtering. Two (2) available. Very Good Good condx. $75

SP-980 external speaker for the FT-980.  This model has the built-in audio
filtering. Very Good to Excellent condx  $75

Please contact me via email: kc2x@nebula.ispace.com
Thanks,

Steve KC2X

--