1. I was just wondering if the FT-1000's DVS-2 connector can be used
as an additional transmiter input (on the pin 1 VOICE IN) and receiver
output (on the pin 2 VOICE OUT).
2. If so, do I have to put any certain logic levels on pins 5 and 6
(CNTL 1 and 2)?
3. What are the audio input and output levels?
4. Is there an easy way to mute the front panel's microphone input
when I'm using one of the input connectors on the back panel?
5. Would I have to select any particular MODE, in order to use the
Thanks, Steven Karty - N5SK
FAQ on WWW: http://www.qsl.net/k7on/yaesu.html
Administrative requests: yaesu-REQUEST@contesting.com