I don't recall anyone replying to your request for the all-band transmit
mod for the FT900. So here it is:
1. Turn the radio off and remove the top cover.
2. On the top, inside front, find control board #1.
3. Locate pins 3001 and 3002 and jumper them.
4. Simultaneously depress PROC + ATT + IPO + NB.
5. Turn the radio on.
6. Look at the display and turn main tuning knob until it reads ON.
7. Depress PROC and release.
8. Remove the jumpers from 3001-3002.
9. Test for transmit capability and replace top cover.
At 10:41 AM 9/25/97 +1100, Dennis Edey wrote:
>G'day fellas,can anyone out there enlighten me in rgds to the ALL band TX
>mod for the ft900??
>tnxs in advance
>Also use ICQ
>FAQ on WWW: http://www.qsl.net/k7on/yaesu.html
>Administrative requests: yaesu-REQUEST@contesting.com
FAQ on WWW: http://www.qsl.net/k7on/yaesu.html
Administrative requests: yaesu-REQUEST@contesting.com