[Yaesu] FT1000MP CW and Noise Blanker operation.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP CW and Noise Blanker operation.
From: wd8arz@null.net (WD8ARZ)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 08:24:42 -0500
Hello Tyler, just a short note about the CW choppyness and the noise
blanker. You can find a series of email messages about noise blankers and
why that is so, and is normal in the following two email reflector
archives:

For the FT1000MP archive, go to the main site at:
http://jehosophat.com/1000mp/
and then browse the past messages thru the archive icon that is on the
front page.

For the Contesting site that covers Yaesu gear go to:
http://www.contesting.com/_yaesu/

Thanks for taking the time to post your experiences with the FT1000MP

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
E-Mail Reply to:
wd8arz@null.net

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>