[Yaesu] FT-1000MP 70Mhz IF mod

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP 70Mhz IF mod
From: rwalters@mailhost.magicnet.net (Ron Walters)
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 21:22:17 -0400
Bob,

Yes, from what I've seen its worth it.  I plan on a more detailed report on my
95
vintage rig and the effects that i can honestly say improved.  In short the
noise
floor is significantly better, the noise blanker's not appear to work, the EDSP
no
jumps when I hit the on-off switch.  It was a significant improvement, better
than
I expected.  Easy as one - two -three to install.  The free audio mode verdict
is
still out on this end.  More details to follow

73's _ Ron - W4LDE