[Yaesu] Re: Synchronous Hf AM mode issue - Feedback wanted.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Synchronous Hf AM mode issue - Feedback wanted.
From: WD8ARZ" <wd8arz@null.net (WD8ARZ)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:12:00 -0400
Hello Dennis, and thank you for the excellent reply about the hum on AM
mode.

Between the ground loop, several touch lamps and one floresent light on this
end, you may have made a direct score on this one. It makes sense with the
symptoms I have, the changes from one antenna to another, and the external
hand held rx test. I will pass on my testing results to the various
reflectors I posted the original message to.

Qsl about the FT-102. I had the FT-301 and except for the annoying red leds
of the display, I loved the receiver. I may keep my eye out for a FT-102 as
a back up. My IC-720 and IC-745 are showing signs of their age and have high
phase noise in them to boot.... hi hi

73 from Bill - WD8ARZ
wd8arz@null.net