[Yaesu] Re: [na-user] CW Keyer problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: [na-user] CW Keyer problem
From: k4nr@qsl.net (Tom Branch)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:56:48 -0500
Sean,

I use both DX4Win and NA on the same machine (P166, 32mb) using a keyer
circuit I have on LPT2--no problems.  My guess would be some sort of IRQ or
port assignment problem.  Double check your settings in both programs.

BTW, I've also built the serial port cables for my 8088 laptop with no
problems as well.

73 es GL de Tom, K4NR

Does anyone have an idea why the CW keyer in such Win95 programs such as
Write Log v9.09 & DX4WIN v3.02 work flawlessly, but generate only a solid
carrier with TR & NA? DX4WIN & WL claim to use the same pinout as the DOS
loggers, & they are correct-but for some reason, I cannot get either TR or
NA to send CW. This is an odd problem that has baffled me, & one I would
like to get squared away-any suggestions and/or comments are welcome &
appreciated.
MINNESOTA QSO QUEST