[Yaesu] FT-107M

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-107M
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 06:27:49 -0600
If memory serves, it's kindofa pukey yellow/cream color, eh?

DEAF radio.  No ears...poor ergonomics.

At least the one I had (very, very briefly...would you believe six
hours) was.  Don't mean to denigrate a whole line, but I don't
believe it was very well liked in its day.

Larry N0XB
Northfield, MN

Sorry I can't give a more technical explanation.