[Yaesu] YaesuFT1000mpmkv and MFJ-434

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] YaesuFT1000mpmkv and MFJ-434
From: mkassel@nyc.rr.com (Mike Kassel)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:51:29 -0400
Hi,
Has anyone successfully connected a Yaesue Ft 1000 mp Mk V to a MFJ-434
Voice Keyer?  I am using a MD-100 Mic.  I wired it up as directed in the
instructions and it did not work correctly.  After some trial and error I
have it working except the PTT on the mic does not work.  These means I have
to operate in VOX mode which can be problematic in a noisy environment.  Any
help would be appreciated.  I have e-mail MFJ but received no response...
You can reply directly to mkassel@nyc.rr.com or on the reflector.

Thanks in advance

Mike
N2NI