[Yaesu] Internal Battery Replacement

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Internal Battery Replacement
From: dgmaley@soli.inav.net (David G. Maley)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:12:49 -0600 (CST)
Joe;
If you are confortable working with surface-mount devices, you shouldn't
have any trouble.  I have a FT-5100 that I've replaced the battery twice.
Suggest that you gat a copy of the service manual and follow the procedure
within.  If you get someone to copy the page out of the manual for you,
so much the better.
Good Luck.
Dave   WA0ZZG