[Yaesu] feedback

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] feedback
From: Mi5rjs@btopenworld.com (Robert Scott)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:04:06 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C1B999.BB592140

I was wondering did you get your feed back problem fixed as I have a =
FT1000MP and I have the same problem and have contacted Yaesu UK and =
they have never heard of it before HI HI so maybe you could let me know =
if you got any joy on how to fix it would much appreciate it if you =
could let me know cheers MI5RJS Robin Londonderry Northern Ireland.

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C1B999.BB592140

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I was wondering did you get your feed back problem =
fixed as I=20
have a FT1000MP and I have the same problem and have contacted Yaesu UK =
and they=20
have never heard of it before HI HI so maybe you could let me know if =
you got=20
any joy on how to fix it would much appreciate it if you could let me =
know=20
cheers MI5RJS Robin Londonderry Northern =
Ireland.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C1B999.BB592140--