[Yaesu] FT-757GXII Frequency stability

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-757GXII Frequency stability
From: btjc1997@juno.com (Jerry Chambers)
Date: Tue Jan 28 12:49:14 2003
Is there a service advisory regarding the FT-757, or has anyone solved a
similar problem ? My transceiver works fine 90% of the time but every
once in a while will jump to some unknown frequency, or sometimes the
pass band seems to change. I think the problem is with the CPU but have
not been able to solve so far, every time I go to work on it, it works
fine . Any suggestions ?

Jerry - W6LQR

Jerry Chambers

A Private in the Lord's Army