[Yaesu] FT-101 Transformer

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-101 Transformer
From: "jdraughn" <jdraughn1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:09:51 -0500
Hello,
I am in need of a power transformer for an FT-101
According to the fellow I got it from it was working
fine until the transformer started overheating and
"smelling funny". He removed the old one and thought
he had a replacement but it turns out the replacement is
for another FT-101 model.
Sooooo I took it off his hands and thought I might play
around with it if I can get a transformer. The radio is in
super condition other that the transformer has been not
to neatly removed.
Anyway if anyone has any drawings, schematics or a
transformer laying around please let me know.
Also ideas on the problem that might have sent the
transformer
over the edge would be appreciated. If I find a replacement
I don't
want to fry it to.

Thanks very much,
Regards,