[Yaesu] AM mode FT-920

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] AM mode FT-920
From: "Daniel Ferrato" <dferrato@inwind.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:00:58 +0200

You have to buy it,same thing if you want to transmit in FM. You can receive
but not transmit. As for me the only cons. of this rig are AM-FM missing on
default and filters. For the rest I love him. I'm stick to him since 2000
and never been disapointed.

Daniel "Jd" Ferrato

With friendly greetings

Daniel Ferrato
Tech. Support Lead

* i nfo@lagoonline.com <mailto:info@lagoonline.com>
* http:// www.lagoonline.com <http://www.lagoonline.com>

* Do you want to receive the latest news from us? Click here
<http://www.lagoonline.com/ENG/registra/reg_piloti.asp>  to subscribe to
Lago News.