[Yaesu] Yaesu FT-897 - Linear Amplifier Control

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT-897 - Linear Amplifier Control
From: "Joe" <w5asp@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:14:05 -0600
My Yaesu rig is the FT-897 and I want to drive the Heath SB-200 amplifier. The
instructions in the FT-897 manual for keying a linear, (other than Yaesu's own
linear), do not seem to work. There must be some internal changes that have to
be made in the rig,  but I do not have any information on them.

I would appreciate any help in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Bob, W5SJS