Re: [Yaesu] Re: Problem in FT-101E -100v Circuit (Jerry Pittman)

To: "Frank Mayer" <domino@worldlynx.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Re: Problem in FT-101E -100v Circuit (Jerry Pittman)
From: "Jerry Pittman" <jerryp49@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:09:13 -0500
Hello Frank,
I've ordered a number of electrical type parts for the vintage Yaesu Equipment
from their California site.  The contact information is:
Yaesu parts phone number:  (Vertex Standard) 1-714-827-7600  Fax: 714-827-8100

I didn't have the part number for the cap, but just told the parts guy I needed
an 82pf 1kwv moulded mica cap for the old 101E and he went and looked it up.
Their number now is MICA CAP. CML1-800K10.  I ordered 4 so I'll have a spare
set for the next time.  They ran about $2.60 each + shipping.

Take Care,

Jerry

WD4OIX