[Yaesu] Re: Yaesu Digest, Vol 14, Issue 19

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: Yaesu Digest, Vol 14, Issue 19
From: Stuart Bloom <sbbloom69@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:21:53 -0800 (PST)
To Pete:

About the 6m transverter for the FT-101.  I see them
every couple of weeks on ebay.  Be prepared to pay
between $100 and $250 for it.  They seem to be going
for a premium these days.  Heck, all of the
accessories for the FT-101 are going for a premium. I
almost bought a set at a hamfest last summer, guy
wanted $400 for the set (2m and 6m).  I didn't want
them that much.

Good luck,

Stuart
KD5HVO