[Yaesu] INRAD MP Roofing Filter Mod

To: "a Yaesu E-Group" <yaesu@contesting.com>,"a 1000MP QTH e-List" <1000mp@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Yaesu] INRAD MP Roofing Filter Mod
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:58:52 -0400
I'm going to purchase the INRAD Roofing filter mod. but  I wanted to clarify
installation procedure. Is the board simply a plug and play on the Mark V
"Field" or do I have to do some rig disassembly, board removal and soldering?

The details on the INRAD website are not clear to me so any input would be much

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Retired Space & Atmospheric Weather Forecaster
Plant City, FL, USA
Grid Square EL87WX
Lat & Long 27 58 33.6397 N 82 09 52.4052 W

KN4LF Daily Solar Space Weather & Geomagnetic Data Archive:
KN4LF Amateur & SWL Radio History: http://www.kn4lf.com

Yaesu mailing list