[Yaesu] For Sale: YH77 headphones

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] For Sale: YH77 headphones
From: Mark Killmon <res0k0o8@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:13:26 -0500
Like new pair of YH-77 headphones to go with your vintage Yaesu station. There are NOT the YH-77ST stereo type, but lightweight phones with excellent response for radio use. They have replacement foam pads but otherwise stock. Still in the original box (a bit squished). These sound great, but I was looking for the YH-77ST models when I bought them by accident. $15 plus $3.95 for USPS Priority Mail shipping. 73, Mark-K4SO. k4so@aol.com or kfour.so@verizon.net.