Re: [Yaesu] Info regarding FTDX-9000

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>, "KJ0M" <kj0m@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Info regarding FTDX-9000
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:28:11 -0800
  From: KJ0M
  To: yaesu@contesting.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 9:23 AM
  Subject: [Yaesu] Info regarding FTDX-9000

  Has any one received any of the information for this rig which can be
  ordered by calling a phone number with extension that is currently
  shown in their advertisements?

  I called the number, which is a voice mail box, and left my information
  weeks ago and have never received anything.

  Anyone have any luck?  Thanks.

  73,

  Jim
  KJ0M