[Yaesu] FT1000MP Mk V (clix fix at production)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP Mk V (clix fix at production)
From: "Coryclan" <coryclan@fast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:44:23 -0500
I bought a Mark V on 12/23/04...I brought it home and first thing I did was
transmit on cw with it and tuned across the signal with my 940...I didn't
hear any clicks, so haven't done anything more with the click issue...I have
made probably 800 or so cw contacts with the Mark V and no complaints
yet...I'm about four miles NE of K3WW's station, and during ARRL CW I found
myself at numerous times making contacts just underneath his run freq, and
so far haven't gotten any negative comments from him.  Serial # is
4i640003...make sure you keep us posted on what you find out.

KN3S...John