[Yaesu] G800SA Problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] G800SA Problem
From: "Robert Pack (NX5M)" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:49:38 -0500
I have a G800SA that turns a 15m beam.  Last time it was used back in March it
worked fine.
However, when it was connected for the IARU contest it would not rotate full
circle.
I have rotation only from 180 around west to north and it stops cold at about
60 degrees.  I cannot turn it anywhere from 60 on down to the southeast or
beyond.  Obviously it does not go into the overlap either.

Anyone had this problem and knows the fix?

Bob NX5M