[Yaesu] FT920 partial schematic & placement diagram needed

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT920 partial schematic & placement diagram needed
From: "Kimo Chun" <kimo@lava.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:34:03 -1000
Yaesu did not have a service manual or digital version available for sale.
Discontinued product: FT920
I managed to blow out the amp-keying transistor Q2038. I have replacement
surface mount transistors but no documentation as to where that device is
and on which board, etc.
Can anyone help me with schematic and / or board placement diagrams
for that portion? Any relevant tips on disassembly (warnings, especially)
and board identification, etc., would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Kimo Chun, KH7U
kh7u@arrl.net <mailto:Kh7u@arrl.net>
Yaesu mailing list