[Yaesu] A chips for Yaesu.

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] A chips for Yaesu.
From: <ddicky@gazeta.pl>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:26:15 +0100 (CET)
Hallo All,
Our Radioclub using two Yaesu transceivers. It is FT920 and FT
1000MP. This transceivers worked well,but last time somebody
connected wrongly elektronic key to socket KEY on the front
panel. The elektronic key demaged partly 8 bit microcontroler
MB89133A ( in FT920 sign as Q2501 and FT1000MP sign as Q5035).
We must change this microcontrolers, but we have doubts in
markers. On the chips write only MB 89133A-258 , but in main
scheme write MB89133APFM-G-258-BND.
Our question are:
1.is it microcontroler MB89133A 258 the some as MB89133APFM-G-258-
BND (parameters, package, alternatively software if is need etc.)?
2.if we will buy this microcontrolers we must point out that we
need one chip to FT920 and second FT1000MP? (In our opinon this
microcontrolers are the same - yes or not ?).
3.where we can buy this chips in Europe? Please info about shops,
services with contacts.
4.how much cost this chip ?

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated....Thank you
in advance and help...73 Ryszard