[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF rig

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, yaesu@mailman.qth.net,yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF rig
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
I have for sale a late serial number (so it has the
factory mods) Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF radio.  It is in
good condition, with a few light marks on the case,
but nothing really bad.  It has the fan mod done, so
the fans run all the time on receive, and one of the
stock fans has been replaced with a larger fan.  This
is the D model with the built in CW filter and TXCO.
It works fine and I have made plenty of QSOs on it,
but it could use a frequency calibration.  It is a
little off of frequency.

It comes with the mic, power cord, manual, and box.  I
am asking $550 shipped in the US.  Wouldn't sell it
but I have a Yaesu FT990 on the way I need to pay for.

73s John W5TD