[Yaesu] Yaesu FT-209 R H, 2 m HT FS

To: "Yaesu at contesting (Yaesu at contesting)" <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT-209 R H, 2 m HT FS
From: "Ken Simpson, W8EK" <W8EK@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:13:19 -0400
Yaesu FT-209 R H, 2 meter HT For Sale:

The FT-209 is a fully synthesized 2 meter HT, with LCD
display, memories, scan, etc.  It has an analog S meter.
This is the high power version that has about 8 W output
in the high power position, and 1 W in low.

This particular unit is not working.  The LCD display has
been clouded, so part of the display can not be read properly.
It does seem to transmit and receive, but I think it is off frequency.
Or maybe I just can not read the frequency right, or ???.  I am
not sure of other problems that it might have. Maybe simple
problems that are easy to fix, and maybe not.

This is being sold as a parts radio, but you might be able to
repair it.

This is the radio only, with no accessories.

$20 plus shipping from Florida.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK