Re: [Yaesu] UPS abuse, FT990 Problems...

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] UPS abuse, FT990 Problems...
From: PAUL PIERCEY <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 12:18:44 -0800 (PST)
If you worked for UPS, would you poke your head up out of the burrow at this
point? :)

I, too, hate UPS and we don't even have "real" UPS here in VO. We have local
agents who are just as bad if not worse. I was charged $51 CDN as a brokerage
fee for a $300 item from the US that took over 2 weeks to get here. It was my
own fault as I could have chosen USPS. I'll never knowingly use them again.

73 -- Paul VO1HE