[Yaesu] FT-920

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-920
From: "Steve Daniel" <nn4t@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 20:44:04 -0500
I have a 920 that I use for 6 meters and have done so for about 5 years with no
problem. Today when I turned it on to check a spot on 6 the frequency display
began blinking and will not stop. The frequency changes as I turn the VFO but
the blinking does not stop. There is no audio output nor will the radio
transmit. I powered the unit off and on and there was no change. I then powered
down and turned off the power supply for awhile but nothing changed when the
unit was powered up again. I checked the manual but could find no
trouble-shooting section or anything that seemed to apply. Does anyone have any
thoughts? Thanks. Steve, NN4T.