[Yaesu] Cat Program for FT-100D

To: yaesu@contesting.com, yaesu@mailman.qth.net, fox_tango@mailman.qth.net, yaesu-radios@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Yaesu] Cat Program for FT-100D
From: Dypete@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:09:01 EDT
Hello to all and tnx for reading my post.
Interested in acquiring a Cat program for the use w/my Yaesu FT-100D.
Pete
KB2DY

Pete  Giacopelli
"Carpe Diem"
"Seize the day"
"It's OK to think about what  you want(ed) to do but it's time to do what you
were meant to do."
"Life can  only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" -
Søren  Kierkegaard
"Nature does nothing uselessly" Aristotle
"Improvise, Adapt,  Overcome" movie " Heartbreak Ridge"
"Remember, Progress not  perfection!"