Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Digest, Vol 70, Issue 7

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu Digest, Vol 70, Issue 7
From: "Clint S" <ws1v.clint@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 18:30:56 -0400
Hi Pete,
May I reccomend DXlabs DXsuite, for all your Logging, and radio
Control (CAT) needs.

Commander is part of this suite that will perform CAT control for your radio.
I've been using DXLabs software for well over 5 years now, and the
support is superb both by users & the author, and an added bonus "It's

Just a happy user  :)

73 - Clint - WS1V

> Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:09:01 EDT
> From: Dypete@aol.com
> Subject: [Yaesu] Cat Program for FT-100D
> To: yaesu@contesting.com, yaesu@mailman.qth.net,
>        fox_tango@mailman.qth.net,      yaesu-radios@mailman.qth.net
> Hello to all and tnx for reading my post.
> Interested in acquiring a Cat program for the use w/my Yaesu FT-100D.
> Pete
Yaesu mailing list