[Yaesu] FL2100B

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FL2100B
From: "Jack Schrader" <w1jhs@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:09:42 -0500
Just picked up a 2100B at our local hamfest. Opened the covers to rewire it for
230v and noticed that both of the caps on the 117v input were burnt off. I
looked at the schematic and I see that only in the 100v input configuration are
these caps used but the fellow who owned the amp used it on 117v.

If I wire it for 230v do I need to replace these caps? It is quit likely that
the fellow who owned it , and bought it new from Henry Radio, never had it out
of the cabinet.

Thoughts ?

Jack