Re: [Yaesu] Another form of eliminating ITV

To: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>, <smirk@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu@contesting.com>, <sedxc@contesting.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>, <nodxa@lists.contesting.com>, <nodxa@contesting.com>, "Lista 160M" <topband@contesting.com>, <contest@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Another form of eliminating ITV
From: "N7HIY" <n7hiy@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:49:07 -0700
hello Edwardo
try these links, lots of good info

is it cable tv interference, ferrite cores may be your best solution.  do
you have access to ferrite cores in Cuba?  ferrites work well both on the tv
coaxial cable into the tv and the ac power cord to block ham radio RF from
entering the set via either path.  Ferrite cores can also be used on tv flat
twin lead to dissapate common mode TVI picked up on the flat lead from the
antenna.

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

http://www.hs0zee.com/Amateur/TVI/TVi%20Filters.htm#CoaxStubs

http://www.arrl.org/cable-television-interference